A small attractive (self-catering) holiday cottage is on site and is available for hire. All proceeds from the hire of the cottage are reinvested directly towards maintaining the centre, and providing care for the wolves.
This comfortably furnished former granary (sleeps 3), has its own terrace and gardens and is a naturalists’ paradise. It stands in the grounds of the Conservation Centre itself, surrounded by over 80 acres of owned woodland, overlooking 16 acres of red deer park in lush valley and forest, with an abundance of wildlife on your doorstep. On an evening the wolves can often be heard howling, adding to the magical experience of your stay.
- Check-in time from 3.00 PM on day of arrival Check out 10.00 AM on day of departure.
- Bed linen is provided but please bring your own towels.
- Sorry but due to insurance reasons NO children under the age of 16 years and NO pets permitted.
- As this is such a unique experience dates are limited, we would advise booking as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Due to the ongoing changes in Covid-19 regulations all bookings are refundable if they affect the dates you have chosen.
- We operate a strictly non-smoking policy at Wolf Watch UK.
- In order to greet you on your arrival we would appreciate an ETA so please call us 48 hours in advance of your stay.
- The contact number will be on the directions which you will receive when you book.
The Cottage can be rented for a minimum of 2 nights from Friday-Sunday at a price of £175.00 per night.