A unique and ‘Special Occasion’ experience in Kgosi Lodge, this self-catering lodge is a nature enthusiasts paradise and stands at the highest point of the grounds in the Conservation Centre.
Kgosi Lodge is surrounded by over 100 acres of woodland, it overlooks 16 acres of red deer park in lush valley and forest, with an abundance of wildlife including Badgers and Foxes.
In the evening the wolves can often be heard and seen howling, adding to the magical experience of your stay.
All rooms are furnished to a high standard and have magnificent views of the valley and the main Wolf Enclosure.
The lodge is centrally heated and insulated so will be warm and cosy on even the coldest of days.
Should you wish to venture outside of the centre there are some beautiful villages and towns nearby, including Bishops Castle and Ludlow, which have some amazing places to eat and small bespoke shops to browse in.
When you book your stay you will be asked if your would like to add a tour of Wolf Watch to your order. This experience is the same as one of our visit days and is a must for any Wolf Enthusiast.
The lodge comprises of :
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with large shower, washbasin and W.C.
- A large lounge diner complete with a fully equipped kitchenette, dining table and two settees.
- There is a large elevated veranda with a table and chairs, which is perfect for observing Sansa and Rickon
( two Norwegian Wolves) enjoying their day.
- Private parking is close by.
- Internet access is available.
- The Lodge is designed to accommodate a maximum of four people.
- Due to its location on a steep slope, there is no wheelchair access, but assistance is on hand for those with some physical difficulties.
- Bedding is provided but please bring your own towels,
How To Book
The Lodge can be rented for a minimum of 2 nights from Friday-Sunday at a price of £800.00 or 3 nights Friday – Monday at a price of £1098.00
A 50% deposit is required to secure the booking with the balance to be paid 2 months prior to your stay.
Availability for the Lodge can be seen below ( the green boxes) but can only be booked by logging into the member’s area.
(Minimum age for visitors is 16 years old who must be accompanied by one Adult 18+).
Only one member of the party has to be a member of Wolf Watch.
Check-in time from Midday on arrival until Midday on the day of departure.
Check the calendar below the availability of our Lodge and Cottage.